Every gift to the Children's Home Society & Trust Foundation has a positive impact on the lives of children and their families. All contributions support the work of Children’s Home Society of Washington.

For more information, CaLL 206-695-3290 or donateinfo@chs-wa.org

Encourage your friends to give today!

Volunteer opportunities: Volunteers are an important part of our organization. You can volunteer in a variety of ways either one-time or become a long-term volunteer. Review our volunteer page for more information.

Donate online: Donating online is a fast and easy way to help children and families in need. Simply click on your donation amount and fill out the short online form. You can share your donation and encourage your friends to give too! 

Donate your car: You can donate your car, boat or vehicle for a tax deduction through Donate for Charity.

Planned giving: Planned gifts, such as gifts in wills and trusts and beneficiary designation accounts, enable anyone to be a philanthropist.

Amazon Wishlist: Our family support and early learning centers are always in need of goods to support our families. Consider contributing items that are needed in your community through Amazon Wishlist.

IRA gift: If you are 70½ or older, you can contribute a portion of your IRA (traditional IRA or Roth IRA). Learn more.

Donate your change: Enroll in Rite Aid's KidCents™ Program and select “Children’s Home Society of Washington” as your charity of choice. Your in-store and online purchases will be rounded up to the next whole dollar amount. Click here to register.

Fred Meyer rewards card: The Community Rewards program at Fred Meyer allows you to link your rewards card to Children’s Home Society of Washington, helping us earn money while you shop. Sign up in the store or click here. Our organization number: is RC485.  

Children’s Home Society of Washington and Children’s Home Society & Trust Foundation are 501(c)3 organizations. Private contributions to Children’s Home Society of Washington are given through the foundation. Please use EIN 43-2032452. Call (206) 695-3290 for information.