Walla Walla Family Resource Center
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday
Address: 1612 Penny Lane, Walla Walla, WA 99362
ADOPTION & SECURE FAMILIES
Every child deserves a safe, secure home. We help children find nurturing, stable families where they can thrive.
CHILD & FAMILY COUNSELING
Every family faces challenges. We will help you build a stronger family through communication, stress management, parenting and problem-solving skills.
The first years are important to your child’s life. We will work with you to create a solid foundation helps build the well-being of your child.
- Early Head Start home visiting provides support during pregnancy or for families of children from birth to age 3 through comprehensive services where the child and family grow and learn together.
- Parents as Teachers prepares children for a future filled with success. Eligible families receive support in the home throughout pregnancy until their child reaches age 3.
We give you the tools to raise healthy, happy children. We help your family build on their strengths, find support networks, and promote overall well-being.
- Triple Point group is for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and questioning youth ages 13-18. Triple Point exists to empower LGBTQ+ youth and allies by providing education, safety, support and acceptance.
- After School Homework Club is a supportive after-school program providing homework assistance, tutoring, test preparation and mentoring for children in the Valle Lindo community.
- Summer Programs at Valle Lindo allows children to build and maintain their English language skills so they are better prepared to return to school.
Lincoln High School
Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday to Friday
Address: 421 S. 4th St., Walla Walla, 99362
- Early Head Start provides support for children six weeks to 3 years old and their families through comprehensive services where the child and family grow and learn together