The Children’s Circle is a special group of selfless and forward-thinking supporters who are partners with us in building a brighter future for all children and families through their long-term commitment to Children’s Home Society of Washington.
By thoughtfully including gifts to us in their wills, trusts, retirement plans and other planned gift arrangements, they help strengthen and sustain our comprehensive and integrated services for the benefit of generations to come.
We invite you to join this group of compassionate and visionary supporters by including a gift to Children’s Home Society of Washington in your estate plan.
Benefits for becoming a member include:
- Invitation to the annual Children’s Circle luncheon hosted by our president/CEO
- A copy of the annual report
- Recognition in our annual report
- honor roll
- Recognition on our Children’s Circle donor wall
- Invitation to free estate and financial planned seminars hosted by our Professional Adviser Council
- Deep satisfaction of knowing that you are helping build future communities where all children can thrive
Please call 206-388-5870 to explore if this option is right for you.